We are Local business supplying solar products in the ACT and NSW region for 32 years, with the Solahart dealer network consisting of over 80 dealers.
Solahart developed the Thermosiphon Solar Hot Water unit in 1952, we have been leaders in the Solar market for over 65 years with Solar Hot Water units still manufactured in Rydalmere NSW to this day.
All Solahart Solar Power products are selected and tested at our Research and Development facility at Rydalmere this is to confirm they comply to the relevant Australian standards and ensures long term performance and reliability.
All product warranties are underwritten by Solahart Industries, this ensues all long-term products warranties provide peace of mind that we will be around to resolve any product issues that may arise for many years to come.
Please take caution in reviewing low price solar providers for example, Eurosolar was one of the largest retailers of rooftop solar and is now in liquidation, many thousands of solar installations are without any after sales support or warranty provision.
We have provided some links to Independent evaluations for products we use by Fin Peacock, Chartered Engineer ex CSIRO and founder of Solar quotes.
Solahart Canberra Solar Products
REC Panels - 290W Twin peak
• REC panels are tier one in performance and reliability, equal to LG panels with the added award-winning design feature of the twin peak (6 circuit) configuration which produces 8 to 10 % more production than a 3-circuit panel
• We use REC panels in our commercial installations
• 25-year performance guarantee
• 12 Year parts and labour replacement guarantee
Q Cell Panels 295 Watt Solar Panels
• High performance solar panel using specialty designed monocrystalline solar cells with a rear surface nano-coating that acts like a mirror to reflet light back through the cell and generate more electricity.
• Built for Australian conditions:
• Excellent low light and high temperature performance.
• Proven resistance against salt mist and ammonia.
• Cyclone tested by James Cook University in Townsville QLD
• High yield security against common solar panel faults with Anti LID technology.
• Anti PID technology and Hot -Spot protection.
• Superior aesthetics with black frame, backing sheet and cells.
• 12 year Solahart warranty and superior QCELLS 25 year linear performance guarantee of 83.6%
• The new UNO-DM-PLUS single-phase inverter family, with power ratings from 2.0 to 5.0 kW, is the optimal solution for residential installations.
• The new design wraps ABB’s quality and engineering into a lightweight and compact package, includes a streamlined physical design with a reduced component count. Its embedded wireless connectivity and smart grid capabilities provide home owners with advanced monitoring, control and maintenance.
• All service software is embedded within the inverter and wirelessly accessible using any smart device or PC. This reduces the operation and maintenance burden for installers and associated costs for home owners.
Solar Edge Inverters
• The SolarEdge PV inverter is designed to work with SolarEdge Power Optimizers that manage each solar panel separately. Consequently, the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC conversion which makes it a less complicated and more reliable solar inverter.
• A fixed string voltage always ensures operation at the highest efficiency, independent of string length and temperature.
• The SolarEdge inverter is fully compatible with the Tesla Powerwall Battery and LG Chem battery.
• The SolarEdge Power Optimizer connects to a single panel to monitor and control its performance, individually. This level of control mitigates all types of panel mismatch losses, from manufacturing tolerances to partial shading and improves the performance of the PV system. It allows for more flexible system designs and maximum space utilisation.
• Number 1 in the world in performance and reliability
• German engineered
• The new Sunny Boy 3.0-5.0 Smart Connect Inverters are ideally suited to solar power generation in private homes.
• Thanks to its extremely modern user interface, the inverter’s performance can be easily monitored on your smart devices both locally and remotely. Current communication standards make the inverter future-proof, meaning home energy storage solutions can be added at any time.
• Local monitoring through inverter built-in Web User Interface
• Remote monitoring through Wireless or Ethernet communication
• Improved inverter efficiency
• Reliable and robust operation
• State of the art, transformer less technology
• Solahart 5 years warranty*
LG Chem Battery
• LG Chem is a home battery that charges using electricity generated from solar panels, or from the grid when utility rates are low. It powers your home in the evening, when the sun is not shining or when utility rates are higher.
• LG Chem uses state-of-the-art lithium-ion energy technology to deliver a high voltage battery storage solution of exceptional quality.
• For nearly a decade, LG Chem Batteries have been used around the globe by major car manufacturers such as Hyundai/Kia, General Motors, Volkswagen, Ford and Daimler Group.
• The system is easy to install, completely automated and requires no maintenance.
Tesla Powerwall 2
• Tesla Powerwall 2 is the second-generation Powerwall from Tesla. It is a fully-integrated AC battery system designed for residential and light commercial use. With rechargeable lithium-ion battery technology, Powerwall provides energy storage for increased solar self-consumption, load shifting and backup functionality.
• Solahart Tesla Powerwall Certified Installers offer a customised solar-plus-battery solution that enables you to access the free, abundant power of the sun and reduces your reliance on fossil fuels.
• With Powerwall you can store solar energy generated during the day for use anytime. During the day, the sun shines on your solar panels, charging your battery. At night, your home draws electricity from your battery, powering your home with clean and sustainable energy.